Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Impossible without reflection

Well I started this blog many months ago and left it for dead...
Ok, not quite for dead, but I felt for whatever reason I did not have the time to write in it. I think I do at this point.
I used to keep a spiral notepad with me at all time, and I would do my best to come up with good quotes to write in it. Some were from other people. My best friend Aaron for example was quoted as saying "Why not?" when asked the meaning behind life.
My feeling on the meaning of life can be summed up as "Because it's more fun that way." After all, isn't existing more fun than not existing.
I wonder if I can find that book again.
Oh well.
"Looking for meaning in life is like looking into a mirror, both things are impossible without reflection" -Wayne

1 Comments:

Blogger tg said...

Dude, I have your notebook. Will trade for chocolate.

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home