Monday, September 18, 2006

Relativity

You know relativity is a great scientific theory (of course you do, even if you don't know exactly what the theory entails). Ever sense I was a small child I knew I wanted to go into one of the sciences. Because of the joy that is learning, I still believe that there is nothing greater in this world then understanding something. Not just knowing it, but understanding it.
You can know that Objects orbit the Earth and that the Earth orbits the Sun, but it's not until you know why that the universe becomes the amazing unlikely masterpiece that it is.
The reason I went for physics as the science of choice was that passion for understanding, it is not limited in any way.
Chemical reactions, is all physics.
Biological systems, still physics.
Geological tectonics, what do you know, its still physics.
The movement of atoms, and the grand sweeping arms of galaxies.
Physics, all of it.
I still lament the fact I never had the money to finish College, but I think one day I will get back there, and you know I still learn more stuff on my own I think then I ever learned in any class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home